MySQL Workbench Unexpected Error

I was using this guide to try and set up a private server, but got stuck at the Database Setup part. Whenever I try to do the second step, “In the new tab that opens, click the Open SQL script file button:”, I get the, “MySQL Workbench Unexpected Error” message. I’m using the latest version of MySQL 8.0.16.0. If I try to install an older version it seems to update to the newest version during the installation process, so I don’t know if it’s just a problem with this version or what. Here is the error that I am getting:

Exception = System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
Message = Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {DC1C5A9C-E88A-4DDE-A5A1-60F82A20AEF7} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80040111 ClassFactory cannot supply requested class (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040111 (CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE)).
FullText = System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040111): Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {DC1C5A9C-E88A-4DDE-A5A1-60F82A20AEF7} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80040111 ClassFactory cannot supply requested class (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040111 (CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE)).
at System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog.CreateVistaDialog()
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.RunDialogVista(IntPtr hWndOwner)
at System.Windows.Forms.CommonDialog.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
at MySQL.Forms.FileChooserWrapper.run_modal(FileChooser* backend)
at mforms.ToolBarItem.callback(ToolBarItem* )
at ToolbarItemEventTarget.OnItemActivation(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Never mind. I figured out it is because the program doesn’t like when you use Windows high contrast themes…